Get the flexibility you need to execute your multicloud data and AI strategy. With Databricks, your admins and data teams are offered a consistent experience across all major cloud providers. This saves valuable time and the resources required to upskill talent on proprietary services for data, analytics and AI.
Comprehensive platform security
Keep your data in your data lake and give your team the right security permissions with comprehensive audit trails. Easily extend your existing cloud-native security policies and identity management systems to the lakehouse to create private, compliant and isolated workspaces.
Quickly spin up and wind down collaborative workspaces for any project. Equipped with the right tools, platform administrators can easily manage the end-to-end platform experience — from enabling user access, controlling spend, auditing usage and analyzing activity across every workspace to seamlessly enforcing your user and data governance.
On-demand autoscaling optimizes performance and reduces downtime of data pipelines and ML models by efficiently matching resources to demand.
- Data Exfiltration Protection With Databricks on AWS
- Azure Databricks Achieves FedRAMP High Authorization on Microsoft Azure Government (MAG)
- Enforcing Column-Level Encryption and Avoiding Data Duplication With PII
- Bucket Brigade — Securing Public S3 Buckets
- Databricks Unified Data Analytics Platform for AWS Gets a Major Upgrade